Horse Forum
Home Forum Home Search Horses for Sale Other ClassifiedsNEW! Post an Ad Help

Go Back   Horsetopia Forum > Miscellaneous Horse Topics > Regional Chat > Forum for KY/TN/NC/SC
Note: Forum logins are completely separate
from your Horsetopia classifieds account or wishlist.

Old 12-08-2010, 02:08 PM   #1
Halter broke

Question Boarding Near Lexington???

Hi everyone!
I was wondering if anyone could please give me some insight into what the good boarding facilities are around Lexington. I am moving from California to go to school in Kentucky and there seems to be a million different places available. What facility would you suggest for $275 and under a month? An indoor arena would be a plus, but I understand that may be out of my price range. I also ride western so, if the facility does not allow western riders please let me know that too.
Thank You

"You can tell a gelding, ask a mare, but you must discuss it with a stallion."~Anonymous
train2rein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 02:14 PM   #2
Newborn Member

Send a message via AIM to AsphaltCowgirl
Where abouts in Lexington? It may be too far but.....I train and give lesson's out of a facility about an hour south of Lexington.

Our full stall board is $275/month
Outdoor full care pasture board is $135/mo in winter and $100/mo summer.
You would have to provide your own grain for outdoor boarding, but we will feed it.

There is a full size lighted indoor and a large outdoor arena as well. I ride western and english and give a variety of lessons to beginners and intermediate's.
AsphaltCowgirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Horsetopia Forum > Miscellaneous Horse Topics > Regional Chat > Forum for KY/TN/NC/SC