Horse Forum
Home Forum Home Search Horses for Sale Other ClassifiedsNEW! Post an Ad Help

Go Back   Horsetopia Forum > Horse Advice > Hoof Talk
Note: Forum logins are completely separate
from your Horsetopia classifieds account or wishlist.
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-15-2012, 05:31 PM  
Halter broke

Looking for a farrier?

Anyone know of a farrier near Beaver Dam,WI or that will travel here? There is my filly and a couple others that belong to the barn owner. Thanks in advance!
Old 02-19-2012, 06:23 PM  
DJB
Newborn Member

Have you checked the eFarriers.com site (http://efarriers.com/wisconsin/)? There are a number of farriers listed there...not sure where Beaverdam is though so couldn't say if they are in your area.

eFarriers.com - Our searchable farrier network includes certified and professional farriers from across the United States and Canada with full-page profiles featuring in-depth biographies, photos, references, and qualifications. Find a farrier today!
DJB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 10:44 AM  
Coming two

Ask around to others that have horse, ask at a local veterinary office if they have a listing of farriers, you can also ask at the feed mill, tractor supply store, etc. Somebody is bound to have referrals for you! Good luck.

No mountain is too tall to climb if the first step is belief in oneself.
3horses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 08:39 PM  
Halter broke

Thank you both! I will try that. I have asked a few horsie people around here, and no go but the vet is coming Tues. for coggins, so I'll ask him then!
Old 04-01-2012, 04:07 AM  
Newborn Member

The team, which recently opened the Center for Personalized Cancer Therapeutics at Mt. Sinai Hospital in New York City, has high hopes for the revolutionary cancer research, believing that the little how to get rid of fruit flies may hold the key to eventually finding a cure.

nail polish essies top coat was really glossy and seemed to dry my nails in seconds. Whats more is that this combination gave me an average of 8 days before any chips surfaced! I was delighted with the results. All in all I really loved using these Essie products but the prices were slightly steeper for me.
Allow me to start out by saying, p90x3 is the real deal. Ive used it and women and countless other men just like you and me have graduated from the P90X Extreme Home Fitness Work outs. And these fitness exercises are extreme my friend, but so long as you keep important play for three months you can perform great results like us!

Last edited by myra52 : 02-20-2014 at 10:26 PM.
myra52 is offline   Reply With Quote

Horsetopia Forum > Horse Advice > Hoof Talk