Horse Forum
Home Forum Home Search Horses for Sale Other ClassifiedsNEW! Post an Ad Help

Go Back   Horsetopia Forum > Horse Advice > Health & Nutrition
Note: Forum logins are completely separate
from your Horsetopia classifieds account or wishlist.
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-03-2009, 08:18 AM  
Yearling Member

Anyone heard of Equine Leg Magic?

A friend just sent me this link to a website about a product that is supposed to be helpful for a variety of problems. I have never heard of it and was wondering if any of you out there have heard of it or used it. There are lots of testimonials. It almost sounds too good to be true but ya never know. It was developed by an equine veterinarian.

http://equinelegmagic.net/index.htm
jdougert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 10:47 AM  
Halter broke

I didn't until I saw your thread. So I order some to see if it would help my horse. I'll let you know how it does.
Sandy
ApplyJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 01:28 PM  
Newborn Member

Thumbs up Using Equine Leg Magic

I use Equine Leg Magic for my horses and I have several friends that also use it. It is a wonderful product and I highly recommend it the only problem is getting the horse to eat it. If your horse is on sweet feed -no problem but if it is on pellets, then it is more difficult to get the horse to eat it. Some of our horses eat it fine with pellets, others won't touch it. We use corn oil or honey, something like that in limited quanity to make the leg magic stick to the feed. I think I am going to try disolving it in water and just pouring it over my mares feed. If you go the the web site, www.equinelegmagic.net then you can see suggestions to help with the feeding. This stuff works miracles. At my barn, we had a cushing horse who I thought was ready to be put down, his hooves were the worst I have ever seen. He was in so much pain, that he could not stand. She started him on ELM and within a week he was up and walking. He grew 1" of hoof in 4 weeks, honest and now is less than 3 months he has grown about 3" of hoof. I saw it with my own eyes but I still don't believe it. That is why I put all my horses on it. It is definately all that she says it is and more.
Saddlebredlvr is offline   Reply With Quote

Horsetopia Forum > Horse Advice > Health & Nutrition