Horse Forum
Home Forum Home Search Horses for Sale Other ClassifiedsNEW! Post an Ad Help

Go Back   Horsetopia Forum > Miscellaneous Horse Topics > Regional Chat > Forum for MO/AR/KS
Note: Forum logins are completely separate
from your Horsetopia classifieds account or wishlist.
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-25-2009, 06:31 PM  
Long Yearling

TWH / SSH horses and farm for sale

As many of you know I am trying to sell the farm and have a few more horses that will need to leave too....

FARM.... is 132 acres, live water (springs, brook, ponds, seasonal waterfall), good pasture, some woods, great hunting...2 garages, 2 large barns, 2 small barns, a machine shed, a smoke house and a very livable charming old farm house (2 bed/1bath)...just cannot keep up with it with our health issues - listed for $299,900.

Horses.....

MAKE OFFERS on this weanling.....I NEED to sell this guy

ALLEN = TWH / SSH - born 5-13-09 and I really want to get him placed soon as keeping a stud colt will be hard with Peter-John's needs...He is an awesome colt.....I am considering offers and trades....He has great spotted bloodlines and WGC lines - old bloodlines - was born doing a great little gait....Show and stud prospect...loving and gentle, but need a horse wise person as he is very, very smart....PM me for more pics, bloodlines, etc....To a loving home, I am willing to discuss all options to get him placed soon...a dream colt who needs a dreamer....

Of the 4 mares, depending on when the farm sells, I would like to sell maybe 2 or 3 of them....Darlin is NOT for sale. Would consider offers on these....(all reg'd and DNA'd)

Genny - half sister to Jose' Jose' and has other bloodlines that are great for showing and breeding...has produced 7 foals....I was told she was broke to ride, but she would need training to be used again...had been used as a top broodmare before I got her....very gentle and loving....liver chestnut (chocolate) - around 15 hands....11 years old.

Fancy - Allen's mom...bay tobiano, my guess is she is just under 15 hands, was broke to ride and did great but not ridden for a few years....extremely gentle and loving, very calm and easy to work with...6 years - excellent bloodlines....I am told might be able to reg SSH also....

Dely - only 14 hands and would be excellent "gaited pony" - very very gentle and loving...not broke to ride, but easy to do all care with and trains with ease, a real sweetheart....4 years old....so if you are looking for a gaited pony, she has an awesome personality.

Please PM if interested in more info.....

Last edited by Peter-John's Love : 09-25-2009 at 06:49 PM.
Peter-John's Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 07:53 PM  
Seasoned

I can't believe the price on your farm!!!! What a deal!
Up here in WI, there was a farm near me that was 52 acres, old house, barn and 2-3 small, shack-like outbuildings and it was listed for $699,999.
Old 09-26-2009, 11:30 AM  
Long Yearling

Yeah - one reason I moved to this area was the price of great land - and don't tell anyone but the taxes on the farm are around $350 - that is for a year, not a month can't beat that....

It is an awesome place...wish it would sell.....but also love it and don't want to leave.

Mostly, right now.... I NEED to sell the colt....could keep the mares until the farm sells....

Hey buy the farm and get a few great TWHs thrown in Now there is a deal !!!

The land is the real value of the place and the live water....then the outbuildings...the house is very livable, but not a fufu place....great location to things....I love the farm, but just cannot keep it up with our health stuff....want to buy a paid in full lake house that is better planned for Peter-John....so if I die he is set.

They even have jobs in MO.....ya all come on down and then stay awhile - buy a farm
Old 10-04-2009, 06:32 PM  
Ike
Yearling Member

Tell us again where your farm is.

In just two days from now, tomorrow will be yesterday. Plan to make the most of it.
Ike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 09:42 AM  
Long Yearling

I don't like to post the exact area on a public forum....PM for that...but we are in the lower part of the state (below I-44) - kinda toward the middle part, but a tad more to the western side....about 35 miles each way to a larger rural cities...1 hour to a real big city...and only a couple of hours to Branson...our town has 602 people according to the sign, but it has all the amenities - 3 gas stations, grocery store, 2 feed stores, post office, library, school, 'bout a dozen churches, and much more...we even boast about having "A four way stop" - now that is great rural living...MO at its best

I really, really, really need to place the stud colt....so make offers on him.

Horsetopia Forum > Miscellaneous Horse Topics > Regional Chat > Forum for MO/AR/KS