Horse Forum
Home Forum Home Search Horses for Sale Other ClassifiedsNEW! Post an Ad Help

Go Back   Horsetopia Forum > Miscellaneous Horse Topics > Regional Chat > Forum for IL/IN/MI/OH
Note: Forum logins are completely separate
from your Horsetopia classifieds account or wishlist.
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-25-2009, 12:25 PM  
Long Yearling

Send a message via AIM to equine.trailrider Send a message via Yahoo to equine.trailrider
Sooty Buckskin Gelding For Sale

Jake is a 15 yo QH buckskin gelding. He stands approximately 14.2 hands. He's utd on vaccinations, deworming, farrier and coggins. He's a trail horse. He is for an advanced beginner to intermediate rider only due to wanting to go faster than a walk. He needs work at slowing down. That is his one and only riding issue. I don't want him to go to a speed eventing home. He has arthritis and requires a daily joint supplement. Never taken a lame step. He rides in a hackamore or a raised mullen mouth bit. His tongue is split on the side due to his first owner using a very harsh bit with very heavy hands. Asking price is $1000 for sale or $250 for adoption. Email laurmyer@aim.com if interested.

equine.trailrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 06:55 PM  
Kid Safe

Poor baby with his tongue! He's a lovely looking boy, I just love his sweet face.
Sonseeahray's_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 08:04 PM  
Long Yearling

Send a message via AIM to equine.trailrider Send a message via Yahoo to equine.trailrider
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonseeahray's_girl View Post
Poor baby with his tongue! He's a lovely looking boy, I just love his sweet face.
I know! Who would treat their horse that way?!
equine.trailrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 02:08 AM  
Weanling Member

I haven't been on here in forever and to my surprise - here's pics of my new boy!

THANKS ET for letting us bring Jake home with us. He has become a farm favorite here and I just love his get up and go which never goes by the way. He's just always ready. His tongue doesn't phase him in the least - he had his teeth floated today and Doc had hold of his tongue so we could see it - not as bad as it sounds really. Not that I'm condoning what was done to him by any means it just sounds alot worse that what it is. Looks like it just cut the top a little bit kind of like a sore from a halter but healed nicely.

Anyways, once again we LOVE him!

Horsetopia Forum > Miscellaneous Horse Topics > Regional Chat > Forum for IL/IN/MI/OH