Horse Forum
Home Forum Home Search Horses for Sale Other ClassifiedsNEW! Post an Ad Help

Go Back   Horsetopia Forum > Miscellaneous Horse Topics > Regional Chat > Forum for Florida
Note: Forum logins are completely separate
from your Horsetopia classifieds account or wishlist.
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-29-2008, 06:27 PM  
Long Yearling

Has anybody use Equine Leg Magic supplement??

I thought I might post this here, because I think this product can only be bought from a place in Ocala. Has anybody used this product?? My girls' instructor told me about it. She thought it may help my daughter's horse. I contacted the company and they sent me all the information of the product. It sounds like a great. I was just wondering if anybody has used this product and the results they got from it.
jtfer1968 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 06:32 PM  
Long Yearling

I think you can post this in the regular equine category since its not about florida or any events and such in florida.

apart from that, I know nothing of that product ,sry
WalliBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 08:12 PM  
Long Yearling

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalliBoy View Post
I think you can post this in the regular equine category since its not about florida or any events and such in florida.
I did, but there have been no responses...................I am trying to find somebody who has used it and since you can only get it from a place in Florida I thought I would try here. It sounds like a great product............
jtfer1968 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 12:26 PM  
Newborn Member

Equine leg magic

I have used it, it REALLY like what it did got my studs coat, mane and tail. But horse was sound so I only use is for maint.

I do however have a friend that has an old horse and she says she can see a huge diff in the way he moves, she says like he was 10 years younger.
circlejcranch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 05:27 AM  
Weanling Member

I used it and did not see any huge results. You can only buy it direct from the maker. She is really nice and helpful but did it work? IDK.
Old 07-03-2010, 12:16 PM  
Newborn Member

Equine Leg Magic

I have used this product for my two month old filly that was over at the knees. Worked great, there is no problem with her knees now. It really made a believer out of me. You might also be interested to know that Dr. Kelley offers a canine version and a human version.
elannco is offline   Reply With Quote

Horsetopia Forum > Miscellaneous Horse Topics > Regional Chat > Forum for Florida