Horse Forum
Home Forum Home Search Horses for Sale Other ClassifiedsNEW! Post an Ad Help

Go Back   Horsetopia Forum > Miscellaneous Horse Topics > Regional Chat > Forum for Florida
Note: Forum logins are completely separate
from your Horsetopia classifieds account or wishlist.
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-05-2009, 06:40 PM  
Yearling Member

Horse Wanted!

Well once again I hve someone looking for a Horse. I have a wonderful Women that I know that is looking for a nice Horse. She rides very well and knows a lot about Horses, she lost her Horse due to old age and is now looking for a forever pal! She does manly trail riding, she has a beautiful Ranch so the Horse would be very very loved and taken care off. She needs one that is not going to spook, buck, rear, etc. She does not mind a Horse with some get up and go!!!! So if anyone knows of a nice Horse looking for a loving home please let me know. Age, Color, Breed, etc does not matter as long is it is safe and sound! Thanks.

Proud Owner Of 2009 ApHC Zippy's Delight AKA Aston
Old 03-05-2009, 06:48 PM  
Weanling Member

If she is interested in an unbroke prospect, I have a mustang mare needs time and training, coming along good with ground work. Not started under saddle yet. A little shy but she gets better once she gets used to ya. She is about 2 1/2 y/o Bay.
Old 03-05-2009, 07:17 PM  
Started

I've got quite a few well broke mares, but she would have to come up here and check them out. Have a very well broke palimino and paint. Both are around 7 and 5.
Old 03-05-2009, 08:25 PM  
Yearling Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkred View Post
If she is interested in an unbroke prospect, I have a mustang mare needs time and training, coming along good with ground work. Not started under saddle yet. A little shy but she gets better once she gets used to ya. She is about 2 1/2 y/o Bay.
Oh thank you for the offer but she is looking for a broke horse. Thanks!

Old 03-05-2009, 08:26 PM  
Yearling Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GAGIRL View Post
I've got quite a few well broke mares, but she would have to come up here and check them out. Have a very well broke palimino and paint. Both are around 7 and 5.
Hmm she might be interested. Can you please PM their info. Thanks!

Old 03-09-2009, 01:04 PM  
Yearling Member

Send a message via AIM to Meandmypal
Overo, I think this would be about 3 or 4 hours south of you. But this mare sounds like a good deal for your friend. This ad has also been on here for a few weeks so she may take less.

http://fortmyers.craigslist.org/grd/1066740113.html

I'll keep my eye's and ears open. I know where she can get a very calm, but green broke overo stallion for about 400.00. or maybe less. He's 7 YO and very flashy.
Old 03-09-2009, 03:59 PM  
Yearling Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meandmypal View Post
Overo, I think this would be about 3 or 4 hours south of you. But this mare sounds like a good deal for your friend. This ad has also been on here for a few weeks so she may take less.

http://fortmyers.craigslist.org/grd/1066740113.html

I'll keep my eye's and ears open. I know where she can get a very calm, but green broke overo stallion for about 400.00. or maybe less. He's 7 YO and very flashy.
Well she is not looking to spend a lot of money, she just needs a simple trail horse! I do like the look of that Mare though, she is very pretty! I think I know what Stud you are talking about, I will ask her if she would be interested in a Stud. Thanks!

Old 05-06-2012, 03:36 PM  
Newborn Member

Send a message via Yahoo to dono415
Smile Would she be interested in a TN Walker.

I have two possible prospects for her. A beautiful Champagne(with blaze) 4yr old gelding, 16 hands, lots of trail miles on him. Nice soft mouth. content to walk at a slow pace, but easily moves into running walk when asked. Working on neck reining now, but not all the way there yet.
The other is a gorgeous 5 yr. old Classic Champagne mare, with dark mane and tail and stockings. She is a very people friendly horse and has a good fast natural gait. Likes to go, but always manageable.
They are half brother and sister and registered. Bought them as coming 2 yr. old's, and trained both myself, so I know them inside and out. No bad habits. They have been ridden in mountains, woods, creeks and rivers. Either would be great for moderately experienced riders and up, and are just the right age for someone to "finish" them out to suit their style of riding.
Old 05-06-2012, 05:51 PM  
Kid Safe

This is a very old thread. I see that you are new dono, but be sure and check dates before posting on a thread. And good luck selling your horses.
Old 05-21-2012, 11:56 AM  
Halter broke

Has she found anything yet? I have a dead broke 4 year lod QH. That's her in my avetar

Closed Thread

Horsetopia Forum > Miscellaneous Horse Topics > Regional Chat > Forum for Florida